Join us for the
The Nature of God: The Revelation
Please join me for my virtual book launch!
June 15 at 4 pm EST.
Join the fun! Simply go to my Public Facebook page Michelle D McCann on Monday, June 15, at 4 PM EST. Or, enter Michelle D McCann Author into the search bar at the top of your Facebook page. Since it is a public page, anyone can participate. Easy Peasy. You can also “Like” and “Follow” to get updates, if you “like”…LOL. Please share with anyone who may be interested!
What to expect during the
Virtual Book Launch
I’ve never done a FB live event before! Excited and just a little terrified, but in a good way…LOL😊! I hope you’ll join to support me in the momentous event. It will last around 30 minutes or so and include:
- Thanks to those who helped bring this dream to life
- Insights gained during my conversations with God and the Angels and a reading from the book to illustrate the ideas
- Opportunity to ask questions, which you can post in the comments.
- PLENTY of GIVEAWAYS to make it EXTRA FUN! Free Autographed Book, Barnes and Noble Gift card, and MORE!
- Note: Participants will not be on video, but I will see all the comments and know you are there if you add your name to say hello!
Where can you get the book?
It is available for order through Barnes and Noble, Amazon and Bookshop. By ordering with Bookshop, you are supporting independent bookstores. You can also download a FREE PREVIEW of the book here!
Where do the profits go when you purchase my book?
I am pleased to announce that a portion of my book sales benefits three worthy organizations: Together Rising, Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E., and The King Center. I encourage you to learn more about these nonprofits and support them, too!
What if I miss the event?
The replay will be posted after the event, so if you can’t be there LIVE, feel free to add your comments and questions later. I would love to know you were there, and I will reply to as many questions as I can after the launch. I also plan to publish the replay on my brand new YouTube channel!
How can I reach you for questions?
Feel free to message me via FB or email email@example.com if you have any questions. I hope to see you there!
Thanks for your love and support!